Monday, February 28, 2005

Dizzy

Yesterday I spent the day suffering from dizzy spells. Nothing extreme but I would have thought someone had spiked my drink, if I hadn't been pouring my own water that day. I was also a bit conjested so I'm figureing the dizziness was due to some inner ear thing. My birth class also mentioned that as I get closer to delivering that I may feel some flu symptoms...another culprit.

Of course, though, it couldn't stop there. That evening, after a dinner of Chinese take-out, I had to culminate the experince with a trip to the bathroom, driving the procelin bus. I guess when your dizzy, greasy Chinese food isn't the best thing to eat. Lesson learned. On the brightside, even tough still a bit dizzy, I was feeling much better afterwards. And today, knock on wood, I feel as good as new.

I'm taking my 4th non-stress test this morning so I'll mention yesterday's bout. However, I figure it's just one of those wonderful things you encounter when your pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment