Thursday, February 03, 2005

They grow up so quickly!

Chris came home last night. I waited for him to sit down on the couch before I informed him...Frankie lifted his leg for the first time today. *tear* Oh, they grow up so quickly! I took him out at usual to pee..."Go pee, Frankie!" and he cautiously looked back at me and, momentarily teetered on three legs as he let loose. *sigh* He didn't keep it up for the entire pee session but it's those little steps, right?

By the way, not sure if I mentioned it before but a last week or so ago I took Frankie to the vet for his last series of puppy check-ups. At 4-1/2 months, he's now 38lbs. He's up-to-date with all his shots. And look Ma! No worms! Frankie's next check-up is in a year but we'll be bringing him in sooner (like in the next couple months) for a snip-snip in the nether-regions. Fun! Fun! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment