Thursday, February 03, 2005

Dream a Little Dream

So my online prego calendar says that Parker may already be having dreams. What would that be about? Its hard to conceive a dream when your life consists of floating around in a sac of fluid that’s, at times illuminated by defused light. Is it some weird kafka-esque dream of…well, floating around in a sac of fluid that’s occasionally illuminated by defused light? (Am I dreaming of floating in a sac of fluid or am I really floating in a sac of fluid?)

I guess that'll just be something to think about today.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure he's dreaming about eating for the first time, or yawning for the first time, or sucking his thumb for the first....well, maybe he already does that. (you know, they say that babies "practice" yawning and sucking and blinking while in the womb, so you know that Parker is pretty busy).

    ReplyDelete