Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Someone's in the kitchen with Betty.

Oh yeah, it finally came it and it's as I remembered it -- two tones of goldenrod as the plastic for the lid ages at a different rate than plastic for the body. The cards, all in order. Index in the back. And the seller even included the payment receipts that the original order saved when collecting the cards. (And I thought I was a pack rat.)

If you haven't figured it out...my recipe cards have arrived.

And guess what, I'm expecting a 2nd set soon! See, I bid on three different sets on ebay. But when I was outbidded for the first one (which was the most expensive) I thought I should just take advantage of one that you can buy right then and there...no auction. Why not? If someone was willing to up my bid on the expensive set, the other two -- going for $5 and $1 -- would definitely be taken in similar fashion. Well, that was the case for the $5 card set. But the cheapest set...at $1...no one bought it. Go figure.

Well, we'll see what condition this cheap set is in. Maybe my sister will want it. Or maybe, it'll become another craft project. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment