Friday, January 07, 2005

Someone's been a Baaaaaad Dog


Bad Dog
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
So it was wet and cold...really cold (36 degrees) outside and I had to go to work. Normally, Frankie is outside while I go to work but today...I just couldn't to it. So he got to stay indoors for the day. I'd much rather him relieve himself indoors than find him wet and cold when I got home from work.

Well, this is what I came home to...a happy dog and a very messy bathroom. See the little bits all over the floor? That's the foam innards of what was once Frankie's bed. Not to mention, our laundry (that we've been keeping in the bathtub because it use to be out of his reach).

On the bright side, he didn't go in the house. So I guess the clean up could have been worse.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm....maybe it's time for some chew toys. Lots of chew toys. BIG chew toys.

    ReplyDelete