Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!


snow
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
It's been pouring on the other side of the hill but over here...SNOW! This is the view I woke up to. It was so tempting to call in sick today just so I can hang out with Frankie and watch him chase snowballs. But hi-ho, hi-ho, it was off to work I go.

Of course, it pretty much all gone when I got home. So much for So. Cal snow.

Chris didn't leave for work until late morning...which meant Frankie spent the afternoon (and early evening) in the melting yard. Even though I knew he would be fine, (He has his warm crate to retreat to, if necessary.) I couldn't help envision what possibly could have happened to him in our absence. Namely, his slipping on the icy ground and into the pool. Talking to Chris this evening, I guess he also had the same vision of our poor Frankie -- floating in the pool or wet & shivering in his crate. (And I thought it was just me being a worry wart, like my mom.)

Have no fear though. Our boy was fine. And surprisingly full of energy, seeing as he seeming spent most of his day tearing up his fluffy bed that Chris put outside for added cozy comfort. Yeah, tonight he went to sleep with the deflated reminants of his bed. I guess that's another craft project for me to look forward to when I'm not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment