Sunday, January 23, 2005

Fetch

I just thought I'd give you a taste of the game "Fetch"...ala Frankie.

Imagine yourself in my shoes, sitting mid-lenth (about 50 feet) of my backyard. I have his squeezie dinosaur toy in hand and his rapt attention. I throw the dino to my left and he takes off running after it. Then I sit and wait as he runs back to me...then right past me to the other end of the yard. There he turns and runs (not to me but) back to the other end of the yard where he turns and, yes, runs past me to the other end of the yard.

I didn't do an exact count but I would say he easily made six laps of the yard before tiring of the toy, choosing instead to attack on of the plants in the yard.

My response...pick up the dino and throw it again. I can do this all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment