Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I love modern medicine!

6:20ish - I'm about 3 to 4 cm dialated. You know what that means...I can now get the epidural. Nurse! Hook me up!

40 minites later, I'm happy as a clam.

Chris wisely refrained from jokes during the procedure...not to mention the "Holy Crap!" comments at the size of the needle that they stuck in my back.

Speaking of pain, I guess I should mention that Chris was scheduled for a root canal this morning. Instead, he's going to have to use some of the birthing class techniques to manage HIS pain. Doh!

3 comments:

  1. This is only too exciting! Keep up the good work and remember to breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy and excited for you both! I can't wait to see Parker!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY CRAP!!! Look at the size of that boy's head....I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick. It's a virtual planetoid...has it's own weather system. Good thing you got the epidural! WHOO HOO! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete