Tuesday, March 08, 2005

All Around Update

I had some strong cramping (but, in the end, not contractions) on Saturday night that sent Chris sailing around the house plugging in all his A/V equipment that he hasn’t charged yet. I guess NOW we’re prepared for Parker’s arrival.

Yesterday, I had another non-stress test and Parker’s still hanging in there. I have my ob-gyn appt today so **fingers crossed** maybe we’ll get the word that our little man is coming soon. (At 7lb 13+oz…I surely hope so!)

As for Addison, he’s doing really well. Visitors don’t have to wear masks around him any more, which should make for a more kid-friendly environment. He may even be able to come home earlier. Keep sending your positive thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Very happy for Addison - he's so cute (rivals your nieces, for sure) he just HAS to get better. Glad things are looking up!

    ReplyDelete