Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Holy Crap!

Okay, so I did get a small warning about this but who knew it would be such a big deal. Let’s just say after birth, you come to a greater appreciate the "regularity" of “daily functions”. That said, with the help of various pills, fiber additives, and (yes) a potty training seat (the whole process cried out for more “support” than a normal toilet seat could offer), I think I’m finally on the path to regularity. Phew!

Now I’m sure you’re asking yourself why I’m writing about this. Well, I figure fairs only fair as I fully intend to keep you up-to-date with Parker’s many milestones. Also, in a couple of years from now, when I place his little rear on our Spongebob potty seat, you’ll know the story behind that nostalgic look that will undoubtedly flush over my face, (Ahhh, good times!) May the power of Spongebob be with you, my son!

1 comment: