Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Where I've Been, Where I'm Going

Where I've Been
I guess I should post a pic of where I've been most of my time in New York. The hotel is just a few blocks away so I've been able to walk to work each day. Pretty cool.

Wrapped up work today at noon and headed for the airport. Of course, it wasn't going to be that easy. Was suppose to be picked up by the car service at the hotel. However, we (luckily I was with my boss Lori) got into the wrong car. Go figure. We figured it out by the time we go on the other side of Manhattan when the car service called us to tell us the car was on its way. DOH! After a series of confusing conversations with the car service, the drive, and the driver's car service, we decided it would be best if we just got out of the car right then an there and look for a taxi. Luckily, not too hard in New York. Soon we were on our way to JFK again and in the end it was about half the price. BONUS!

Once at JFK, Lori and I went our separate ways (were flew different airlines). Now all I had to do was wait for the plane. And wait and wait. (Have you picked up on the theme for this entire trip yet?) My 4:25 flight was pushed to 4:55 because the flight crew was late. Once we finally got the plane we had to wait a couple more hours just to take off. Luckily, Chris got off of work early enough to meet his mom (who's been watching Parker while I've been out of town).

I didn't get back to LA until about 9. Thank goodness I opted for the car service because I was so tired by then. It's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment