Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sight Seeing

Central ParkDidn't have much time for sight-seeing. However, our hotel is near Central Park, so on the way to find one of Lori's favorite places, we skirted the edges of the park. I'm sure I walked past other famous things but, unfortunately, I just don't have the time on this trip to stop and check things out. That just means, though, I can discover this city some other time with Chris and Parker.

As for that place we were going to for Lori? Apparently, the building is being demolished so they're moving their flagship store. Go figure.

Princess PosseWe did pass by Disney's NY flagship store and this window display caught my eye. Pretty cool, huh?

2 comments:

  1. I want to "discover" the city again with you guys, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! Great window display. :)

    ReplyDelete