Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Before & After

So first of all, I guess I have to state that the rice pudding from the night before...yeah, not the best choice. And I'm still paying the price. That just goes to show you, even if the establishments serves its food in cool containers, it's staff may not have the best hygiene practices.

Regardless of my delicate stomach, though, I had to go to Carnegie's Deli and brave one of their sandwiches.

beforeafterI think I did pretty good. I'm not sure if I'd consider it the best pastrami sandwich I've ever had; however, the pastrami was meaty, not greasy, which was nice...especially with my sensitive condition.

1 comment:

  1. I would never say that you have a "delicate" stomach. So it sounds like the rice pudding would've KILLED ME probably.

    ReplyDelete