Sunday, September 23, 2007

JFK IS BROKEN

JFK IS BROKEN
originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
Why can't I get out of here?

I can't believe this. After everything that's happened today, they let us off the plane into this crazy long underground hallway, which we after a while discover -- after going down one long hall then up an escalator and then down another escalator and then down another super long hallway -- has no open exits. Thank good I wasn't trying to catch a connecting flight because I think I would have freaked out.

Eventually, we walked all the way back to find the person who should have been at their exit in the first place. (Did I mention that I was not the first person off the plane but rather the last person so really, there's no excuse.)

Thank goodness the car service was still waiting in the baggage claim area -- almost 3 hours past the original pickup time.

No comments:

Post a Comment