Sunday, September 23, 2007

NY, NY

So today I'm off to New York on a business trip. I was a bit worried the car service picking me up would get lost trying to find my house. I gave them my standard BBQ directions but I couldn't help but be worried.

So this AM I woke up and kept an eye out, anticipating that I'd see the car's headlights stray off to a neighbor's house. I turned on kitchen lights, opened blinds -- but looking outside all I saw was darkness. I checked my bags and got a cup of coffee. Still nothing...Or so I thought.

Just then I heard a car start. HOLY CRAP! He's already here and waiting in front of the house. How spooky is that? A car is sitting in front of my house and I'm totally clueless. (Don't even ask about the dog. He barely got up in time to see me rush out the door.)

Well anyhoo. I'm at the airport now, with plenty of time to spare, as my flight leaves at 9:30. Will keep you updated as the trip progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment