Saturday, October 06, 2007

Ground Control to Major Tom

Ground Control to Major Tom Capsules Separate My Eyes!
While Chris was at the chiropractor, Parker and I went out to breakfast and had pancakes. While we wait for our order to arrive, I give Parker my empty creamer container to play with. Usually they become blocks but today they're a spaceship. ZOOM! The capsules separate. And then they land on the surface of the alien planet. All right. Go ahead. Say it, in your best Scottish accent, of course.

Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid.

Has it's own weather system.

I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offsides, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment