Monday, July 17, 2006

Streakin'


Streakin'
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
So it's one of Parker's favorite times of the day -- bathtime. I get him down to his birthday suit and am about to lift him into the tub when he decides he wants to put his shoes on.

Okay.

So I help him get the shoes on and then he tries to hop in the tub.

Uh, no. It doesn't work that way.

Parker become upset when I try to take off his shoes and decides to work out his emotions by going for a run out of the bathroom and round the living room.

Hello! I had to get my camera. Look at that cute tush!

Eventually, I corraled him back into the bathroom and reluctantly he removed his shoes and took a (shorter than usual) bath...to humor Mommy, I guess.

4 comments:

  1. Seriously...he couldn't be cuter if he tried! Well, I suppose if he was making little monkey noises while running around nude in his shoes, that could be cuter...maybe you should make that suggestion the next time this happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes you just want to sqeeze his bum cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I found a potential job for Parker...butt double.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm....CA dress standards have gotten even more laidback than I remember. Perhaps another incentive to move back...

    ReplyDelete