Monday, July 17, 2006

Gnarls Barkley

Jen, I hope you can still read this with the video link. I think the glitch was just with the Rever clip, not YouTube. But let me know if that's not the case...then again, if you can't read this then I guess you won't know to let me know. DOH!



Okay, I first saw Gnarles Barkely at the MTV Movie Awards and absolutely fell in love with them. How could I not with Chewie on the drums.

But I thought they might just be a one-hit fling for me. And this I saw their video for Smiley Faces. There's two versions, this one and another one with Dennis Hopper and Dean Stockwell. But I think the one with the emoticons is the best...raunchy, but funny.

I guess I'll need to add this to my shopping list for my next trip to Target.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I feel so special being personally addressed on your blog!

    Obviously I am not having a problem reading it now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like the song Crazy and I love the backing band they had as well.

    ReplyDelete