Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pool Time!


Pool Time!
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
Thommy and Geoffrey came over and we test drove Parker's new pool float. I had taken him in the pool about a couple of weeks ago when Kristen, Kelly, and Betsy came over and he LOVED IT. So much so that he kept wanting to go deeper and deeper SOLO even though he doesn't know how to swim. Cool and yet scary. I couldn't get rid of the awful thought in the back of my head -- what if he slipped out of my hands?

Well, I got this pool float from Target (and was that hard to find...it's July and can you believe they've already cleared out their summer seasonal stuff...I guess to get ready for Xmas. I wouldn't be surprised.) I'm holding it down but the float also has a canopy which keeps my little guy in the shade while we float around.

Parker loved all of it but you notice how he leaning forward, trying to climb out...that crazy baby! He knows no limits. (I call that the Trillo in him. I'll do my best to keep that reined in.) He especially loved it when Geof and Thommy would blow bubbles in the water -- laughing and giggling, he even went so far as to try to do it himself. And that got him started on drinking the pool water. Oh well, I guess if Frankie can do it, so can Parker.

1 comment:

  1. well, he is a genius so who knows - he may naturally know how to swim. Or, it could be the Trillo in him. Either way, get that boy to swimming lessons! He's a veritable fish in the making.

    ReplyDelete