Monday, August 29, 2005

Time Flies...


P8210001
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
My-o-my. Time can sure get away from you. As I mentioned earlier, I went back to work last Wednesday, which means Parker started daycare. He loves it. Not sure if he's at the stage of interacting with other babies but he's lovin' all the new toys. (The note I got from the daycare last Friday was what he enjoyed watching the beachball that's attached to an overhead fan.)

Just so you get a hang of our new weekday schedule...I wake up at 5am. After I've gotten ready for work, I wake Parker by 6am to change and feed him. Then we're on the road by 6:30. Daycare by 7:30. And I'm at work by 8am. At the end of the day, I have to leave work by 5:15pm so I can get lil' P by 6pm. (Any later and I incur a $10 late fee every 10 minutes.) Parker and I get home around 6:45p and it's time for us to get the little guy ready for bed.
LATHER. RINSE. REPEAT.

(BTW, as you can see from the picture, Parker likes his peas so now we've moved on to carrots.)

2 comments:

  1. Looks to me like that kid still likes his fingers more than anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget that you also have to write. People should know how hard it is to work all day, take care of the little one, and STILL be a creative genius! :-)

    ReplyDelete