Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Peas Porridge in the Pot, Five Months Old


Well, my little boy is now 5 months old. Time is sure flying by at supersonic speed. Let's see what we can expect this month...

- "Most 5-month-olds delight in adding new sounds to their repertoire, and blowing a raspberry is a perennial favorite." Yup. There are a lot of sounds coming out of his mouth. However, he has yet to do an actual raspberry. I'll have to have Chris tutor him on that.
- Sitting: I can't for this to happen. It'll make bathtime easier...I think. At least when we go out to a restaurant, we can use one of their high chairs, rather than our laps.
- Ready for Solids: Well, we've got that taken care of. Click here for a little dinner theater.
- More Decerning: This is evident when I'm feeding him. Everything little sight and sound distacts him.
- Cause and Effect: Uh, oh. Looks like more things will be dropping to the floor for meet to pick up. Like I didn't have enough stuff to do. I can see it now. On one side I'll have Parker dropping his rattle for me to fetch. And on the other I'll have Frankie dropping his ball for me to play fetch.

1 comment:

  1. Soon you can start potty training! Or have Parker follow the dog's lead and go outside!

    ReplyDelete