Friday, August 19, 2005

So what have we been doing the last week?

Well, not much. Parker's head is still big and Frankie is still fixated on playing fetch. And by the afternoon, we're all ready for a big nap.

Actually, it looks like I will be going back to work next week -- temping back at Consumer Products -- which got me researching daycares. HOLY CRAP! Not only is it expensive but it's REALLY hard to find a place that will watch an infant on a part time basis. Luckily, (keep your fingers crossed) I think I found a place that will take Parker while they're "full-timers" are still on maternity leave.

Now I'm trying to make the most of the time I have left with Parker. Who knows how long this "work thing" will last.

1 comment:

  1. I say just bring him in. No one will mind him! He's too cute to turn away!

    ReplyDelete