Friday, July 08, 2005

What's the buzz?


What's the buzz?
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
Actually, this is probably the most exciting thing that's happened to me and Parker in the last couple of days...yes, that's nothing.

Being a bad mommy and host, I forgot to take pictures of the pool party so I have nothing to show you guys. However, I must say, it was a very fun party. Lots of fun in the water and we even got a rip-roaring game of poker going. As for Parker...well he was just his usual charming self. He hung out with everyone. At times, when I stopped to catch my breath I would wonder..."Hmmmm, now where's my baby?" (Again...bad mommy!) But have no fear, he was usually smiling away in someone's arms. (He's such a flirt!)

Well, I guess that's the update for now. My mom flies into town today so Parker's going to get some good ahmah ("grandma" in Chinese) time.

No comments:

Post a Comment