Monday, July 11, 2005

Month 4 and counting


Month 4 and counting
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
So I read that feedings can become frustrating at this age because he's easily distracted. Oh my gosh...it's like they've been in my living room the last few days watching us. And I thought he was becoming...god forbid...a fussy eater. Looks like we'll be moving Parker's feedings out of the TV room and to a place a bit more boring.

As for rolling over, Parker still hasn't made the tummy to back transition. However, while on his back, he is very adept at rolling from side to side. I guess, you've got to embrace the baby steps.

1 comment:

  1. Baby steps?! He's WALKING?

    Man...that kid is smarter than I thought!

    Granted, when I was there for Chris' party, I did let go of Parker for about 3 seconds while he stood on his own...

    I'm sure you had no idea he was so sturdy (and you probably don't want him to hang out with me anymore...now that you've heard that!!)

    ReplyDelete