Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2008, A look back

Well, it looks like I hit my resolution of out blogging 2007. With 163 entries, I even out blogged 2006! Currently, I also seem to be on track to out blog 2008. ROCK ON!

I did end 2008 heavier than I started it...but then I am pregnant. At a current weight of 188 , I guess the important thing is to end 2009 considerably lighter than how I started it.

I would say a few highlights from last year would include:

  • Burns Night: Nothing better then having your baby rocking out in a bar!
  • Pouring the Slab: The stalled shed project takes off again!
  • The Road Ahead: New year, new job!
  • What's Wrong With This Picture?: This maybe more of a lowlight but one can't forget the car accident Parker and I had last year that total the Saturn.
  • Happy Birthday, Paarrrrker!: Parker turns 3!
  • New Car: With the totaled car comes the new car.
  • Death Valley Birthdaze: Parker's first camping trip and he loved it!
  • Project Garden: Parker's garden was a total success -- providing pounds of delicious tomatoes, herbs (some of which are still hanging in there even after our recent bout of snow!), and even a couple of pumpkins!
  • Welcome Dean: Dean joins the Trillo household. I can't believe how small he used to be!
  • Go Baby, Go!: Official confirmation that Parker would soon have a little sibling!
  • Baby's First Scan: Our first look at Piper!
  • It's Time!: Parker ditches the diapers
  • Morro Bay: Great family get-away to Morro Bay. Hopefully, it will become an annual tradition.
  • Palin and Clinton on SNL: This isn't Trillo related but you've gotta love Tina Fey as Sarah Palin.
  • Halloween 2008: How could Halloween NOT be a highlight, especially with Parker dressed as Woody.
  • Yes We Can!: I was obsessed with the entire campaign but the most important thing is that the right man -- Barack Obama -- was elected as President.
  • Snow Days: Everyone (at least hear in Acton) will be talking about the show of 2008 for years. It was totally awesome! Glad to have been stuck at home rather than stuck unable to get home (like Chris...but that worked to his advantage as he was able to NOT miss any work)
  • Sledding: And of course, Tahoe is always a highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment