Wednesday, March 05, 2008

What's Wrong With This Picture?

What's Wrong With This Picture?
What's Wrong With This Picture?,
originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
Well, obviously, my side view mirror is gone. And so is my hubcap. Oh yeah, and my door! Yes, I was sideswiped on my way home and it was a hit and run. How can you drive off with someone's door and not know it? And should I even be embarrassed about the little fuzzy thing stuck on antenna? Yeah. Totally.

More importantly, Parker and I are fine and we made it home safely. Now we wait in anticipation to find out what our insurance company will do -- fix it or junk it? You make the call.

On the bright side (after the Parker being safe and sound, of course)...it's a good thing I decided to pass on the car wash today.

No comments:

Post a Comment