Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gone Baby, Gone

So today was a super crazy day, lots of meetings and not enough time to get everything done. But I decided to take some time to STEP OUT*. Today, I had two errands to incorporate in our trip -- drop my Netflix movie off at the mailbox and return a DVD I checked our from the company library.

Do you see where this is going? Yeah, I was so wrapped up in my conversation with Aimee that I opened the mailbox and deposited my library DVD. DOH! And I had a meeting to get to real soon!

Luckily, Aimee was my She-ra and offered to wait by the mailbox for mailman as she ate her lunch. In the end, she had to call the post office and they sent over. PHEW!

BTW, the name of the movie...yes, ''Gone Baby, Gone.''


*Aimee and I started what we call STEP OUT, which is our chance to get in some exercise for the day. Basically, around 2:30 we take a walk around the block, usually dropping off mail at the corner mailbox or picking up a coffee before heading back to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment