Saturday, May 17, 2008

Testing Mom's Limits

Testing Mom's Limits
Testing Mom's Limits,
originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
Out for sushi again. Based our our last experience, I decided to bring coloring tools. Once again, this worked swell; however, the marker (yes, washable) would make me nervous as Parker swung it around.

By the end of the evening, though, Parker was through coloring and decided to use the pen as a makeshift gun.

''No shooting,'' I warned him. ''Mommy doesn't like that.''

With his marker -- cap off, pointing up in the air -- gripped in both hands, Parker mischievously looked at me.

Show down.

Wait for it. Wait for it.

Moments later I hear it...quiet but audible. ''Pequew!''

I should have gone off on him but instead I laughed. Have no fear, I still took away the marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment