Thursday, May 01, 2008

Parker & Woody

Parker & WoodyIf you've hung out with Parker lately, you'll notice that you can get him to repeat just about anything.
Yes! I AM THE PUPPETMASTER!
**achem** Sorry, I'm back.

That said, I figured now's probably a good time to plant some real knowledge in that supersized noggin of his. So I got these preschooler learn Chinese DVDs for Parker at last weekend's book fair, hoping he would soak in another language and maybe even have a greater connection with my mother. But 4 days in, he just seems annoyed that he can't watch ''Monsters, Inc.'' anymore.

You can hear the Chinese DVD running in the background but (at this time) it holds little interest for Parker.

Well, I'm not giving up just yet. Hell, I spent $60 on 4 DVD's. He's going to be watching these things for a while. Or until I start talking Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment