Thursday, June 29, 2006

What's Up?

Well, no new pictures today but just an update on Parker. His vocabulary is growing.

  • Just about everyone is "Daddy" -- Chris, me, the dog -- but occasionally, he'll surprise me with a "Mommy"
  • Or is he just talking about his favorite cartoon mouse, "Maimy" -- translation, Maisy.
  • He does pretty well with "bye-bye" and will even blow you a kiss good-bye. Hello is another story.
And, even though he can't say it, there's definite understanding when we say things like
  • "Bath Time" -- His face brightens and he waddles over to the bathroom
  • "Story Time" -- His face brightens and he waddles over to the recliner in the bedroom where we read bedtime stories
  • "Cookie" -- His face brightens and he waddles over to you to grab a cookie out of the box of cookies
As you can guess, lots of things make Parker happy, which is a good thing.

I guess that's it for today's update. If you need something else to keep you busy, why don't you printout this. Nothing like a one-hit-wonder wordsearch to brighten one's day...Especially if you don't have your own waddling Parker.

1 comment:

  1. When my sister was little, my brother and I were both "Guys." Due in part to my parents, "get in the car guys...c'mon guys let's go." Even if it was just one of us, we were "guys."

    ReplyDelete