Thursday, June 01, 2006

Lost



Okay, I'm finally up-to-date with all my Tivo'd episodes of Lost but checking out this map I've realized that I'm going to have to rewatch Season 1 and Season 2 all over again!


  • Jack is Claire's brother?!
  • Rose is Walt's grandmother?!
  • "Real" Henry is Rose's brother?!
  • "Fake" Henry is Aaron's grandfather?!
  • Bernard works for Hanso and "fake" Henry?!

Holy smokes! I feel like I must have been watching the show with my eyes closed.

The good thing, though, is that the show (both season!) is so awesome that I won't mind watching it again (and again, if necessary). I don't think I've enjoyed a show this much since...hmmm...well, I guess since X-files. Can't wait until Season 3.

1 comment:

  1. Wish we had Tivo... I missed the first few episodes of season 2 while I was catching up with season 1 on dvd and decided to wait for season 2 to come out on dvd... hopefully it won't coincide with the start of season 3!! Such a vicious cycle... same thing happened with "24".

    ReplyDelete