Wednesday, May 31, 2006

All Better


All Better
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
Well, since Chris wasn't working. I went to work and let daddy handle the task of taking Parker to his surgical procedure. I know "bringing home the bacon" was the responsible thing to do but I still felt guilty that I wasn't there when my little guy went under the knife. But Chris kept me up-to-date. Parker's appointment was at 7am. And he was out of there by about 9am. It was very quick and when I got home I found my little guy running around (pantless) without a care in the world. What a trooper!

4 comments:

  1. Holy crap! When did Parker turn 4? Seriously - he looks so old all of a sudden! He's all growed up....awww

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing all that leg is making him look taller. He's barely over the 2nd drawer (of the cabinets), though. I guess I'm saying he'll always be my little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Parker! Glad to hear that you are all better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is because we all look awesome from up above. Parker looks like a model.

    ReplyDelete