Saturday, May 21, 2005

Why are you looking at me like that?

So saith the dog whose nose is dusted with kitty litter.

Well that's how my day began. We were suppose to head up north to see Chris' sister's graduation.

"Suppose" you ask? I know, everything seemed to be going on schedule until I started feeling dizzy. As my world continue to spin, it became harder and harder to keep my lunch down. Yeah, puking can quickly derail plans. Usually though, once you toss your cookies, you feel better. However, my world continued spinning. I hoped a nap would solve the problem but it just lead to another bout of vomit.

Finally, hours later, I felt more normal...even better after the chicken soup that Chris made for me. Unfortunately, it was too late to hit the road (and make the 8am ceremony).

So, let me say it now...CONGRATULATIONS JAMIE! Chris and I are very proud of you. From now on, I'll have Chris call you "Master Jamie" in honor of your degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment