Monday, May 09, 2005

2 Months Old!


050503-Parker
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
Yup, the little dude's hit the 2 month milestone, which included a trip to the doctor for a check up. His current stats...
-- 9 pounds, 1 ounce
-- 22-1/2 inches long

While's he's a little guy (in the 10th percentile in height and weight), he's not undernourished -- as my sister suggested to my mom who's now worried about his health. Then again, as my sister also noted, he still weighs less than Niko when she was born so she's use to extra large babies.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Happy 2 months Parker!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's all growed up and making cute faces for his mom!! What happy boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niko is the biggest baby I have ever seen. Compared to Niko, your sister probably thinks I am undernourished. :-)

    Parker will probably end up 7 feet tall, just watch.

    ReplyDelete