Sunday, April 27, 2008

2008 Los Angeles Times Book Fair



As planned I attended both days -- Saturday with Parker, Geof, Thommy, and Aimee, and Sunday with just Thommy. It's changed a little bit but, for the most part, was everything as expected. Parker just likes getting out and seeing the world. Yeah, if you've played the video above, he REALLY likes it.

At lunch he was too excited to eat. All he wanted to do is just dance around and around.

Notice the wiggling fingers? Yeah, Thommy and Aimee are teaching Parker to say ''Red Rum''. Nice. Well, at least when incorporated into his interpretive dance moves comes across it's just less threatening.

The music by the way is ''Clap Your Hands'' by They Might Be Giants, off their ''No!'' album. With or without kids, I highly recommend it.

Happy PieBy the way, later on Sunday, Thommy and I stopped at Coco's for a late lunch and pie, of course. I opted for this Strawberry Banana Chocolate Cream pie. Delish! But I have to admit. It's a bit weird to discover your food looking back at you.Happy Pie

If this little just looked a little more like Jesus or the Virgin Mary...I'd be rich. But since it didn't, well, I ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment