Friday, February 17, 2006

Snowy Commute Home


Yup, these are shots from my commute home. I'm so glad we got to leave work early for the Presidents' Day holiday weekend. I knew it was going to rain and that I should expect a bit of snow but I've never seen it like this on my ride to/from work. This is great. Not to heavy either so I actually enjoyed the ride. As you can probably guess, I was further at ease because I had snow chains in my trunk and cold weather gear for both me and Parker. (Of course Geoffrey was also in the car -- he took the pictures -- and all I had for him, in the event of an emergency, was a blanket. Sorry Geof.) For all you future passengers -- BYOEG (Bring Your Own Emergency Gear).

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I just read this and saw the BYOEG comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete