Saturday, February 11, 2006

Holy Crap!


Holy Crap!
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
Okay, one mom's perspective, some aspects in life shouldn't be captured frame-by-frame. Catch the "wrong" moment and you see something like this...your baby floating in mid-air as the result of your husband throwing him there.

When I first saw this picture all I saw was the amount of space between Chris' hands and Parker's body. It took my optometrist to point out the look of joy on Parker's face. Chris, conversely, loves this picture.

And no, no matter how much it makes me uncomfortable, he won't stop throwing the baby in the air. Actually, I think he's trying to work more on more "hang time" for the little guy.

3 comments:

  1. This picture is priceless... I love it! What a great shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is awesome. And I don't think you need to worry...Chris seems to have no qualms about admitting when he's dropped the baby, so I'm sure he'd tell you if playtime like this didn't go quite as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess Parker likes danger just as much as Chris does! Here's hoping for fewer trips to the hospital than his dad has had!

    ReplyDelete