Friday, October 21, 2005

Yoda is who I'm most like

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?


So I took the "Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?" quiz and found out I'm "a venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light." Yes...that's Yoda.

"Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life greets it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere."

I guess that's better than the "cyborg" label that Thommy always gives me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm Sean Astin and although I preferred him in Goonies, I guess that's not bad!

    Shoot, I couldn't post the link but I'm Sam from Lord of the Rings, who was played by Sean Astin. Could've been worse, I could've been Mackenzie Astin, who was Andy on 'The Facts of Life.'

    I guess that wouldn't have been so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric and I are like buddies or something. I am Elrond:

    A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

    Lord of the Rings all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am most like Galadriel:

    "Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others."

    Who knew?

    ReplyDelete