Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Of course...

Now that my car's paid for, I've gone and put it out of commission. If you're out here in Southern California, you're aware that it's raining. If you've been to my house, you're familiar with my dirt road. Rain + dirt road = river that covers rocks in the road which hit the undercarriage of your car and break things. Luckily, I wasn't far from home because I had to put on the raincoat and boots that I store in my trunk and hike the rest of the way.

Interesting note, I discovered this morning that you can request AAA through the internet. Pretty cool and the dispatch is issued pretty quickly because soon after that my mother-in-law (who, trapped at my house, is conveniently available to watch Parker) received a call from High Desert Towing (I think that's their name) saying that they we're going refuse the call. **sigh** Hopefully, AAA will find another taker, otherwise I'll have to sick Chris "Irate Customer" Trillo after them.

No comments:

Post a Comment