Saturday, October 15, 2005

Under the Weather


Under the Weather
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
So I got a call from Parker's day care yesterday. His croupy cough was back. So I left work early and took him to the pediatrician. His lungs were clear. He probably was just suffering from a cold. But he still had an ear infection. So this weekend will be one of antibiotics (for the ear infection), humidifiers (for the cough), and if things get worse -- the croupy cough that just won't stop -- I have a back-up prescription of steroids. But that's only in case of an emergency. Hopefully, it won't get to that. In the meantime, I'm just going to try to get the little guy to get plenty of sleep.

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute and I'm sure he'll be back to his normal self in no time. If it does come to the steroids, he'll at least be the strongest baby in day care.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Thommy's comments! Even sick, he's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete