Thursday, September 22, 2005

What up?!


What up?!
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
Nothing much is happening on our end so I figured I'd post another shot from this weekend. Once again, Parker's on his back...actually, he's created an arch using his head and feet to thrust his body in the air. That said, I guess he's not truly on his back.

Chris has been extremely busy at work. He was offered two days of water work on MI3 and immediately jumped at the chance. After the first day (or should I say night as they started work at 5pm), he came home and rattled on and on about gigantic rigs and other stuff that can only be found on big productions. And after day two...well, I didn't get a chance to see him because after "day two" he went to work on his regular show. Yes, after what was at least a 12 hour night shoot, he went to work another 12 to 14 hours! I'm hoping to hear from him before I got to bed just to hear that he's survived the marathon. Plus, Parker and I will go another night without seeing Chris because it seems more prudent for him to sleep "in town" rather than make the trek all the way home.

On another note -- did you see that Jet Blue plane land yesterday? That was amazing! I'm sure everyone will want to personally request that pilot on their next flights.

On a totally different note -- at work the lobby TV's have been on CNN, instead of the usual Cartoon Network. I find it heartbreaking to see the scroll at the side of the screen listing all the missing Gulf Coast children. What's even more devastating, though, was that there were no pictures available for most of those kids. Each of the dark silhouettes they used instead seemed to represent the utter hopelessness a family must be feeling. It really pushes me to get all my family photos scanned and backed up on a remote server...just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment