Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Moving Pictures


Well, I think I may have finally broken the video barrier. I found a great site -- freevlog.org -- that walked me through the process. I think all I need to do now is figure out how to res down the video because this first video is almost 4MB -- and for you people with a slow internet connection I know that means an eternity to download.

Anyway, enjoy this first film. This is the movie on which the index print from June 3rd was based. As of yet, we still haven't achieved "roll over". :o( But we're working on it.

BTW, this was taken with my digital camera; consequently, there's no sound.

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! Way to go in figuring the video thing out! You are taking blogging to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to point out to everyone that I have seen -- first hand -- the roll-over attemptsd. He's soooo close!

    ReplyDelete