Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Goodbye Work. Hello Comfy Clothes.

So, today's my last day a work. While I won't be getting any more paychecks, I can at least remove one worry from my mind...what should I wear today? Every morning I wake up and discover another article of work clothing that I can fit into anymore. And those crazy maternatiy pants -- you know the ones, with a waistline at your armpits and that hideous elastic insert -- that I vowed to not even give a glance months ago. Well, they're beginning to look more and more appealing.

Now, I can forget about all of that and look forward to days of sweatpants and oversized t-shirts. This takes me back to high school (circa mid-to-late 80's) where you would go to school in stretch pants and an (oversized) Echo & the Bunnymen concert shirt. (I think I still have that shirt somewhere...looks like it's time to dust it off again.)

With all this free time, I really should clean out and organize my closet while most of it has now been packed up & put in storage. Hmmmmm...time to start planning a layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment