Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007, A Look Back

Rather than reflect on where I failed on my 2007 resolutions (my scale makes things quite clear for me, thank you) I figured I'd look back on a year of blogging and point out a few highlights:

  • No More High Chair: Marks a transition to big boy eating. Plus, I love these shots of Parker eating cereal.
  • The Birthday Fun Continues: One of the funniest things about Parker's 2nd birthday was watching him react to the Tickle Me Elmo that Ravi got him. The emotions ranged from distrust and intrigue and that was just from Frankie. I have to admit, there were a few tears shed by Parker...but (and here's cruel Mommy talking) it was pretty funny.
  • The Puzzler: I'm always amazed when Parker demonstrates a new skill. I always think he's too young to do this or that and he always loves to prove me wrong.
  • Susie's Shower: Not only does this mark Parker's first airplane ride but I love the shot I caught of Parker in the park as he looks at me through the urban xylophone.
  • Nap Time: Another classic Parker shot.
  • Bye Cookie!: Once again, you think they're too young to give each other nicknames and yet here are Parker's classmates calling him ''Cookie''. Why? Who knows but it's still funny to this day.
  • Spaceship: This could quite possibly mark the start of his spaceship obsession.
  • Tahoe 2007: With all said and done, I guess I have to end with the Abominable Cannibal.


BTW, looking back on the year I have noticed that my entries have become fewier as the years go on so I guess one resolution I should make is to blog more often...at least beat last year's number of 86 entries. (1 down, 86 more to go.)

1 comment:

  1. I have very similar pictures of my kids looking through an urban xylophone here in MA! Too funny.

    Another uninteresting fact- we lived around the corner from Yerba Buena Gardens when we were in S.F.!

    ReplyDelete