Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Kwik E Mart Stop

Kwik E Mart Kwik E MartThe Simpsons invade Burbank!

With the release of The Simpsons Movie, several 7-11s were converted to Kwik E Marts, including one close to work. My co-worker Larry was so excited that he swept Marge off her feet and gave her a quick kiss.

Kwik E Mart Kwik E MartWe had to wait in line to get in, which, unforturnatly, built up expectations. Once inside you were directed down the aisle of merchandise but aside from that there wasn't much in the line of Simpsonizing. You could buy Buzz cola (I got a couple a cans), a Squishee (yes, I got one...I was thirsty), and very Homer-style donuts (I got a dozen. Hey! A girl's got to eat.) but that was about it. There wasn't even any Duff Beer...go figure. Oh well. Despite the down points, I'm glad we went.

Kwik E Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment