Thursday, August 10, 2006

Failure

Well, the sick day home with Gram didn't work. Parker still has a fever -- not as high as yesterday but he's still running hot and is not in the best of moods. So he'll need to stay out of day care another day. Luckily, Gram is able to come down again to watch the little guy.

Another failure on the mommy front...sleeping on our bed, Parker edged past the pillow barriers to the edge and then off the bed entirely. I heard him from the other room, making a weird (breathing?) sound but I only got there in time to witness the event. A moment too late. I feel awful. A tumble off the bed in addition to his lingering bug -- it hasn't been a great evening for our little guy. I can only hope we've hit the low and he'll start bouncing back soon. Did I just write "bouncing"? I mean "recovering soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment