Friday, April 15, 2005

Kissing Cousins


050415-Cousins
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
So Niko (16mo) and Parker (6wk) have finally met. (Niko came with my sisters -- Joanie & Susie -- who made their way down south for a weekend visit.)

As you can see, Niko is a bit of a big baby and one of the reasons why I fretted about giving birth to a big baby during my preganancy. I mean, if my sister can have two, so can I. Now I realize that big baby gene is all Kevin's (Joanie's husband) fault. Phew!

Joanie mentioned that Niko's been a bit of a biter lately. To be honest, I think she just sees day care as a big smorgasbord and she's got to taste everyone.

That said, I'm sure when this picture was taken Niko's thinking "Baby! Get in my belly!"

1 comment:

  1. Ha - - I like the look on Parker's face which seems to cry "Get in your belly? Um...thank you no..."

    ReplyDelete