Monday, April 20, 2009

Home Invasion

Home Invasion
Home Invasion,
originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
Cover your eyes if you decide to zoom in on this picture because it's creepy.

Imagine sitting on the carpet folding laundry as you watch TV when this 4-inch centipede crawls by.

HOLY CRAP!

I would have squashed it with the Flip 'N' Fold but I didn't want centipede guts all over the Flip 'N' Fold. (Yeah, I have one. Don't laugh. It makes beautifully folded t-shirts.) So instead, I screamed. Parker screamed. The centipede ran REALLY FAST under our large couch. Then Parker, Piper, and I jump onto the small couch and waited for Chris to come home and save us.

Luckily, he had already wrapped for the night and was on his way home so we didn't have long to wait.

Once he arrived, he moved the couch and trapped the multi-legged invader. Evidence for the Orkin guy.

(You're not still laughing about the Flip 'N' Fold, are you? You just jealous.)

1 comment: