Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hate to say it...

...but I told you so.

Not you specifically, though.

Maybe about a year ago, Thommy and I were heading to my place when we say these guys trying to drive up this hill. Now this hill is steep. Really steep. But you can imagine the dumb asses who were daring each other to do it, can't you?

Thommy and I had to pull over and watch the stupidity. We felt that any moment something terrible was going to happen.

Well, I guess we were wrong. Things didn't go wrong in moments...rather in months. The car overturned near the base of the mountain after rolling downhill 500+ feet, leaving a trail of glass and debris down the mountain.

Yup...YARD SALE!

Believe it or not, the occupants walked away with scratches and bruises.

That's right...the gene pool lives to continue on.

No comments:

Post a Comment