Monday, March 16, 2009

Survivor

Survivor
Survivor,
originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
Parker had his 4 year check-up today.

Now before I had Piper, Parker was still my little guy. But when I got close to my delivery date I had to stop picking him up. Of course, after Piper was born I go and pick him up and discover that my little boy is not so little any more. He was heavy and felt more solid.

Well, today the numbers are in. He's now 38-1/4 inches tall and 33.6 pounds.

It doesn't seems so big in writing but trust me...he's growing really fast!

Of course, he also got two shots at the doctor's office. So to compensate him for his pain we went out to Ben and Jerry's afterward. I should weigh him to see if he's gotten any heavier. I know I do after a visit to B&J's.

No comments:

Post a Comment